dongshike7171 2018-11-18 21:50
浏览 253
已采纳

在本地将子包与go mod一起使用

I have a go package located on my filesystem (not in the $GOPATH), called bitbucket.org/me/awesome.

~/awesome> tree
├── main.go
├── go.mod
├── go.sum
├── subpackageA
│   └── main.go

My go.mod looks like:

module bitbucket.org/me/awesome

require (
       ... # lots of external dependencies
)

replace bitbucket.org/me/awesome => ./

In main.go in my top-level directory, I call a subpackage like follows:

import "bitbucket.org/me/awesome/subpackageA"

which all seems pretty normal. go get works. However, when I clone this entire repository somewhere else (say in a Docker image) and run go get for the first time, I get errors like:

package bitbucket.org/me/awesome/subpackageA: https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/me/awesome?fields=scm: 403 Forbidden,

which means it's not using the local filesystem version of the packages, even though I told it to with the replace directive in the go.mod file.

What am I doing wrong? How do I ensure that subpackages are used from the filesystem instead of attempting to be fetched from the internet?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duang5049 2018-11-19 09:28
    关注

Go has no (real) notion of "subpackage". All packages are basically treated equal. This means that a replace bitbucket.org/me/awesome does not influence package bitbucket.org/me/awesome/subpackageA as these are two individual, unrelated packages. The folder layout does not introduce a relation of subpackageA to awsome, or the other way around *).

So you need to add an individual replace directive for subpackageA

replace bitbucket.org/me/awesome/subpackageA => ./subpackageA

*) Nitpicking for absolute correctness: Folder layout does have influence for folders named internal (cannot be imported from other projects), for folders named vendor (which may contain vendored packages) and searching for a go.mod file stops at the repo root.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 易康econgnition精度验证
  • ¥15 线程问题判断多次进入
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥28 微信小程序开发页面布局没问题,真机调试的时候页面布局就乱了
  • ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能