dptrmt4366 2014-05-14 20:03
浏览 13
已采纳

鼓浪游分布格局

According to this article, the app-engine front-end and the playground back-end communicate through RPC calls. Each one of app-engine front-end instance and playground instance can be created to support scaling.

Playground Infrastructure Overview

I am asking myself what is/are the patterns (solutions) to load balance works between front-end request and back-end instance while keeping RPC.

One solution may be to use one global working queue where tasks are puts inside it with a 'Reply-To' header. This header should point to a per front-end instance queue where responses are put. Something like the following schema (from RabbitMQ tutorial) with rpc_queue shared between back-end instances : RabbitMQ RPC format

I am not sure this would be a good way to do especially the fact that if the shared queue is offline, the whole system fail (but how to take care of this?).

Thank you.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxi7704 2014-05-19 21:02
    关注

As an answer and a follow-up of comments I received on the first post, I developed Indenter, a small proof of concept based on the idea proposed of a service discovery daemon (I use etcd instead of ZooKeepr for simplicity however).

I wrote an article about it and release the code if someone may be interested one day:

Indenter: a scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed web service copying the go playground architecture.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?
  • ¥30 自适应 LMS 算法实现 FIR 最佳维纳滤波器matlab方案
  • ¥15 lingo18勾选global solver求解使用的算法
  • ¥15 全部备份安卓app数据包括密码,可以复制到另一手机上运行
  • ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来
  • ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码