douche3791 2017-11-15 02:03
浏览 24
已采纳

在简单的,无回报的非恐慌功能中进行延期是否有任何优势?

Going through the standard library, I see a lot functions similar to the following:

// src/database/sql/sql.go
func (dc *driverConn) removeOpenStmt(ds *driverStmt) {
    dc.Lock()
    defer dc.Unlock()
    delete(dc.openStmt, ds)
}

func (db *DB) addDep(x finalCloser, dep interface{}) {
    //println(fmt.Sprintf("addDep(%T %p, %T %p)", x, x, dep, dep))
    db.mu.Lock()
    defer db.mu.Unlock()
    db.addDepLocked(x, dep)
}
// src/expvar/expvar.go
func (v *Map) addKey(key string) {
    v.keysMu.Lock()
    defer v.keysMu.Unlock()
    v.keys = append(v.keys, key)
    sort.Strings(v.keys)
}
// etc...

I.e.: simple functions with no returns and presumably no way to panic that are still deferring the unlock of their mutex. As I understand it, the overhead of a defer has been improved (and perhaps is still in the process of being improved), but that being said: Is there any reason to include a defer in functions like these? Couldn't these types of defers end up slowing down a high traffic function?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dpvhv66448 2017-11-15 02:30
    关注

Always deferring things like Mutex.Unlock() and WaitGroup.Done() at the top of the function makes debugging and maintenance easier, since you see immediately that those pieces are handled correctly so you know that those important pieces are taken care of, and can quickly move on to other issues.

It's not a big deal in 3 line functions, but consistent-looking code is also just easier to read in general. Then as the code grows, you don't have to worry about adding an expression that may panic, or complicated early return logic, because the pre-existing defers will always work correctly.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器