doudao1922 2013-07-30 15:55
浏览 263
已采纳

使用统一建模语言图对Go进行编程

I have just started using Go (GoLang) and I am finding it a great language. However, after many years of UML and the Object Oriented methods, I find that modelling Go programs (Reverse engineering) is a bit problematic, in that Go Structs contain properties/state, but no methods, and methods/functions that use Structs as parameters (even the ones that do magic so that it makes a Struct look like an object), don't contain methods, or state.

Does this mean I should be using another Methodology to model a Go Program or does UML sufficiently model the language constructs?

Yes I know that if you use methods on the Structs that the behavior of an object in UML can be mapped into Go via a combination of a Struct and a Struct Method, but I am finding this to be wrong, an impedance mismatch in paradigms of sorts.

Is it time for a new (perish the thought!) diagramming technique, for the brave new world where behavior is no longer controlled by an object? can behavior be modeled without reference to the state that it is affecting?

Update:

I am trying Data Flow Diagrams out, to see if they fit better to the paradigm. So far so good, but I think I am going to come unstuck when I model the Methods of a Struct, the compromise in the DFD being that they are treated as Functions. :(

Go supports inheritance!!! arghhh!!! (head is blown clean off.) you can compose a Struct which is made of another Struct, which has methods, that the Sub Struct now inherits...you getting this? my mind is blown. Means that UML IS valid...fully but it feels dirty.

Go Does not support inheritance, it just appears so. :) DFD's it is then!

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• douzhangjian1505 2013-07-30 19:51
    关注

UML still gives you tools useful for analysis and design of components, interfaces, and data. Go is not an OO language, so you cannot use inheritance, polymorphism, methods, etc. You don't need a new paradigm, you may need an old one: Structured Analysis and Structured Design.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。