dprntkxh703029 2018-12-06 08:20
浏览 147
已采纳

net / rpc .Call和.Go有什么区别?

I’m just getting started with Golang and the net/rpc package. I’m trying to understand when you might use the asynchronous client.Go() call over the client.Call() method most examples online use. Would calling client.Call asynchronously via something like

go client.Call(...)

essentially be the same as using the client.Go call? I’ve seen this example online too (for example when calling multiple simultaneous RPCs).

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudou8893 2018-12-06 08:28
    关注

As documented:

Go invokes the function asynchronously. It returns the Call structure representing the invocation. The done channel will signal when the call is complete by returning the same Call object. If done is nil, Go will allocate a new channel. If non-nil, done must be buffered or Go will deliberately crash.

What this means is that it issues the command, but does not wait for it to finish.

By contrast:

Call invokes the named function, waits for it to complete, and returns its error status.

Neither method executes in a goroutine directly*--this is left as an exercise for the caller (so an argument might be made that Go is a misnomer).

If you look at the source to Call, perhaps it is more clear:

func (client *Client) Call(serviceMethod string, args interface{}, reply 
    interface{}) error {
        call := <-client.Go(serviceMethod, args, reply, make(chan *Call, 1)).Done
        return call.Error
    }

So in actuality, Call is a wrapper around Go, which waits for the operation to complete, whereas Go is the underlying function, which leaves waiting up to the caller.

*Clearly, in the background, a goroutine is involved somewhere, since this is a non-blocking operation.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题