浏览 29
已采纳

当关闭缓冲通道时,是否应该排空缓冲通道

Given a (partially) filled buffered channel in Go

ch := make(chan *MassiveStruct, n)
for i := 0; i < n; i++ {
    ch <- NewMassiveStruct()
}

is it advisable to also drain the channel when closing it (by the writer) in case it is unknown when readers are going read from it (e.g. there is a limited number of those and they are currently busy)? That is

close(ch)
for range ch {}

Is such a loop guaranteed to end if there are other concurrent readers on the channel?

Context: a queue service with a fixed number of workers, which should drop processing anything queued when the service is going down (but not necessarily being GCed right after). So I am closing to indicate to the workers that the service is being terminated. I could drain the remaining "queue" immediately letting the GC free the resources allocated, I could read and ignore the values in the workers and I could leave the channel as is running down the readers and setting the channel to nil in the writer so that the GC cleans up everything. I am not sure which is the cleanest way.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doureng5668 2016-03-06 14:44
    关注

There are better ways to achieve what you're trying to achieve. Your current approach can just lead to throwing away some records, and processing other records randomly (since the draining loop is racing all the consumers). That doesn't really address the goal.

What you want is cancellation. Here's an example from Go Concurrency Patterns: Pipelines and cancellation

func sq(done <-chan struct{}, in <-chan int) <-chan int {
        out := make(chan int)
        go func() {
            defer close(out)
            for n := range in {
                select {
                case out <- n * n:
                case <-done:
                    return
                }
            }
        }()
        return out
    }

You pass a done channel to all the goroutines, and you close it when you want them all to stop processing. If you do this a lot, you may find the golang.org/x/net/context package useful, which formalizes this pattern, and adds some extra features (like timeout).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。
  • ¥20 CST怎么把天线放在座椅环境中并仿真
  • ¥15 任务A:大数据平台搭建(容器环境)怎么做呢?
  • ¥15 YOLOv8obb获取边框坐标时报错AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'xywhr'
  • ¥15 r语言神经网络自变量重要性分析
  • ¥15 基于双目测规则物体尺寸
  • ¥15 wegame打不开英雄联盟
  • ¥15 公司的电脑,win10系统自带远程协助,访问家里个人电脑,提示出现内部错误,各种常规的设置都已经尝试,感觉公司对此功能进行了限制(我们是集团公司)
  • ¥15 救!ENVI5.6深度学习初始化模型报错怎么办?