dongzi4030 2016-11-28 06:29
浏览 30
已采纳

“获取”如何了解与远程存储库一起使用的版本控制系统?

I am new to golang. I learned that go get serves as a package manager and contact remote repos with various version control systems.

So, given a package import path, how does go get decide which VCS to use? I always see below query string in the reqeust:

?go-get=1

So seems some protocol/convention here?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• donglu5041 2016-11-28 06:43
    关注

One of the nice things about Go is that everything is in, well, Go :-) Including almost all of the standard library and tools.

In cmd/go/vcs.go we can see how this is done, and in cmd/go/alldocs.go it is documented.

Specifically, look at repoRootForImportPath:

// repoRootForImportPath analyzes importPath to determine the
    // version control system, and code repository to use.
    func repoRootForImportPath(importPath string, security securityMode) (*repoRoot, error) {

What this does is:

1. vcsPaths holds a static lists of "known hosts". For some (e.g. GitHub) this is easy and we can just set the VCS. For others (e.g. BitBucket) a callback function is used which examines the URL to see which repo can be used.

2. If that fails, it tries to look at a "VCS extension" in the path, such as example.com/foo.git or example.com/foo.git/dir.

3. And finally go get will look for a go-import meta tag, which looks like:

<meta name="go-import" content="example.com/path git https://github.com/Example/repo.git">

Also see parseMetaGoImports(). Vanity Imports with Hugo is a nice introduction on how to use this.

There is no real "auto-detection" mechanism. So if you repo lives at https://example.com/stuff then go get example.com/stuff will not work. You need the extension or meta tags.

The go-get=1 parameter is added so that it's easy for website builders to see that this is a request from go get, which may be useful in some cases.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 深度学习残差模块模型
  • ¥20 两个不同Subnet的点对点连接
  • ¥50 怎么判断同步时序逻辑电路和异步时序逻辑电路
  • ¥15 差动电流二次谐波的含量Matlab计算
  • ¥15 Can/caned 总线错误问题,错误显示控制器要发1,结果总线检测到0
  • ¥15 C#如何调用串口数据
  • ¥15 MATLAB与单片机串口通信
  • ¥15 L76k模块的GPS的使用