douyu7210 2016-01-06 08:57
浏览 77
已采纳

如何将服务器的私钥存储在Google App Engine中?

I'm using "github.com/dgrijalva/jwt-go" to create JSON web tokens.
When I hosted my server locally, I could use my private key as usual. But in GAE it won't work because I don't have access to the file system.

How would you guys do it? Store the key in datastore or any other ideas?

Thanks

Edit:

My app.yaml looks like this (below api_version and stuff):

handlers:
- url: /.*
  script: _go_app
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongshike7171 2016-01-06 10:01
    关注

On AppEngine you don't have access to the file system of the host operating system, but you can access files of your web application (you have read-only permission, you can't change them and you can't create new files in the app's folder).

So the question is: do you want to change this private key from your application without redeploying your app? Or it is perfectly fine if it is deployed "statically" with your app's code?

If you don't need to change it (or only when you redeploy your app), easiest is to store it as a "static" file as part of your webapp. You may refer to files of your app using relative paths, where the current or working directory is your app's root. E.g. if your app contains a key folder in its root (where app.yaml resides), and there is a my_key.txt file inside the key folder, you can refer to it with the path: key/my_key.txt.

Actually it is quite common to "ship" static files with your app's code: just think of HTML templates which are read and processed by the Go code (e.g. package html/template) to produce HTML result; the content of the HTML template files are not served directly to clients.

If you need to change it from time to time without having to redeploy your app, then store it in the Datastore which your app can read and modify.

Note:

One important note: not every file is readable by code, this depends on the app configuration. Quoting from Configuring with app.yaml / Static file handlers:

Static files are files to be served directly to the user for a given URL, such as images, CSS stylesheets, or JavaScript source files. Static file handlers describe which files in the application directory are static files, and which URLs serve them.

For efficiency, App Engine stores and serves static files separately from application files. Static files are not available in the application's file system. If you have data files that need to be read by the application code, the data files must be application files, and must not be matched by a static file pattern.

Static file handlers can be defined in two ways: as a directory structure of static files that maps to a URL path, or as a pattern that maps URLs to specific files.

Read the link how to properly configure application and static files / directories.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 wpf界面一直接收PLC给过来的信号,导致UI界面操作起来会卡顿
  • ¥15 init i2c:2 freq:100000[MAIXPY]: find ov2640[MAIXPY]: find ov sensor是main文件哪里有问题吗
  • ¥15 运动想象脑电信号数据集.vhdr
  • ¥15 三因素重复测量数据R语句编写,不存在交互作用
  • ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒