dongpiao8821 2017-04-21 22:17
浏览 70
已采纳

使用sqlx进行结构嵌入不会从数据库返回值

I have a struct with a time field that may be nil:

type Order struct {
    PickupTime  *time.Time    `json:"-"`
}

I want to save this to DB with sqlx so I figure I need to use pq.NullTime as suggested here.

Instead of updating the Order object (I don't want to leak DB code into the model layer), I figured I could embedd Order in a PgOrder and alter the PickupTime type:

type PgOrder struct {
    Order
    PickupTime pq.NullTime
}

The problem is that when I simply update an Order in DB, then turn around and fetch that order, the returned PickupTime is empty.

// update
func (pg Postgres) UpdateOrderPickupTime(order *Order, pickupTime time.Time) error {
    _, err := pg.Exec(`UPDATE orders SET pickup_time = $1 WHERE id = $2`, pickupTime, order.ID)
    return err
}

// retrieve
func (pg Postgres) GetOrder(orderID DatabaseID) (*Order, error) {
    pgOrder := PgOrder{}
    err := pg.Get(&pgOrder, `SELECT * FROM orders WHERE id = $1`, orderID)
    if err == sql.ErrNoRows {
        return nil, nil
    }
    ... // at this point pgOrder.PickupTime is 0001-01-01 00:00:00 +0000 UTC

}

If I put a breakpoint betwen updating and retrieving, I can inspect the DB and see that a value is being saved as 2017-04-20 12:05:37-04. So the problem must be in the retrieve portion. If I understand right from the docs, sqlx should be able to handle embedded structs.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongye9820 2017-04-22 07:54
    关注

If your field is a pointer to something, e.g. *time.Time, or *string you shouldn't need to use the NullXxx types. Those types are to be used when you have a non-nil field, e.g. time.Time, or string while it's corresponding column can be NULL.

If you want to ebmed your type anyway, to avoid potential shadowing already mentioned by @Dmitri Goldring, you can to tell sqlx to skip the field you don't want it to scan the column into. So just as you did with the json tag, you can do so with the db tag:

type Order struct {
        PickupTime *time.Time `json:"-" db:"-"`
    }

type PgOrder struct {
        Order
        PickupTime pq.NullTime
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 yolov8边框坐标
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 WPF 大屏看板表格背景图片设置
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真