dqrnskni67375 2017-05-02 21:09
浏览 1684
已采纳

在Go中连接到多个数据库的最佳做法是什么?

I am trying to understand if the following is good or bad practice.

If it turns out that this is good / normal practice, it makes it easier for me to implement multiple database connectors into my project.

Situation: I have created an API server and every time a call is done to the API this piece of code runs:

ctx := context.Background()

client, err := datastore.NewClient(ctx, "foobar")
if err != nil {
    log.Fatalf("Failed to create client: %v", err)
}

The service gets many requests per second and I'm not sure if I should run the newClient() function only once on startup, or every time the API is called.

PS:
The same would go if another connector would be MySQL. Every time the API gets a request, the following code will run:

db, err = sql.Open("mysql", "yourusername:yourpassword@/yourdatabase")
if err != nil {
    panic(err.Error())    
}
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dpfz27768 2017-05-02 21:23
    关注

I'm not sure about datastore.Client, but database.DB manages a pool of connections, is safe for concurrent use, and you shouldn't really call db.Open every time you want to execute a query. In fact, the last paragraph from Open's documentation states that clearly.

The returned DB is safe for concurrent use by multiple goroutines and maintains its own pool of idle connections. Thus, the Open function should be called just once. It is rarely necessary to close a DB.

Update:

If you take a look at the comment in the example code of the Basic Operations section in the datastore's documentation, you'll find the recommended use.

Create a datastore client. In a typical application, you would create a single client which is reused for every datastore operation.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改
  • ¥20 wireshark抓不到vlan
  • ¥20 关于#stm32#的问题:需要指导自动酸碱滴定仪的原理图程序代码及仿真
  • ¥20 设计一款异域新娘的视频相亲软件需要哪些技术支持
  • ¥15 stata安慰剂检验作图但是真实值不出现在图上