dpikoto468637 2019-02-11 12:04
浏览 56
已采纳

go模块的多种主要方法

I have a project with mutliple main methods. When running go build program1/main1.go which has a different set of dependencies than program2/main2.go, my first go build seems to alter my go.mod file and removes the dependencies it thinks it does not need. Yet main2 would need these dependencies.

I've tried using go build ... but that also created a different set of dependencies. Specifically, it seems like all the //indirect dependencies get removed and cause program2 to fail.

Is there a way of running go build or go run without updating the go.mod file? Using go build -mod=readonly program1/main1.go it tells me that it fails because the dependencies need to be updated..

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doute3621 2019-02-11 14:40
    关注

I believe you're looking for submodules. See this walktrhough.

TLDR: you'll want a separate go.mod in each of your tools's cmd dir, and you can use the replace directive to point dependncies from these tools to your local module.

This Go Issue and others linked from it suggest that figuring out "the one right way" to do this is still WIP, though I think your use case is simple enough.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求螺旋焊缝的图像处理
  • ¥15 blast算法(相关搜索:数据库)
  • ¥15 请问有人会紧聚焦相关的matlab知识嘛?
  • ¥15 网络通信安全解决方案
  • ¥50 yalmip+Gurobi
  • ¥20 win10修改放大文本以及缩放与布局后蓝屏无法正常进入桌面
  • ¥15 itunes恢复数据最后一步发生错误
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:2024年5月15日的win11更新后资源管理器没有地址栏了顶部的地址栏和文件搜索都消失了