dou91808 2017-09-04 12:41
浏览 75
已采纳

Gogland测试配置始终使用./执行

No matter how I set my build configuration for running my tests the go test tool is always run with ./...

E.G.

enter image description here

runs:

go test -v -cover ./... -run ./svs

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• 普通网友 2017-09-04 13:28
    关注

Depending on what you need to run you can select different configuration types.

For the one in your picture, Run Kind Directory is selected and that means the IDE will run the tests in the directory you point it at and since the working directory is in the same directory, it will run ./... as that's what it means.

For the Run Kind Package, it will run only the specified package and no other packages, so no /... appended to it.

For the Run Kind File it will run the tests in a single file.

The pattern that you've added, ./svc tells the go tool how to match test names. There you should put valid patterns for test names. If you want to control for which directory / package the tests are run you can use a different run configuration per directory / package since multiple configurations are possible.

Based on your reply you want to run the tests in your whole projects, recursive, without the vendor folder. To do so, create a Run Kind Directory, as you have one already, and make sure sure you are using Go 1.9 as it will automatically ignore the vendor directory when using ./... matching.

Please let me know if you need further details.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 Unity接入微信SDK 无法开启摄像头
  • ¥20 有偿 写代码 要用特定的软件anaconda 里的jvpyter 用python3写
  • ¥20 cad图纸,chx-3六轴码垛机器人
  • ¥15 移动摄像头专网需要解vlan
  • ¥20 access多表提取相同字段数据并合并
  • ¥20 基于MSP430f5529的MPU6050驱动,求出欧拉角
  • ¥20 Java-Oj-桌布的计算
  • ¥15 powerbuilder中的datawindow数据整合到新的DataWindow