du0531 2014-05-21 16:40
浏览 92
已采纳

Blobstore阅读器不会读取大图像

I am trying to read images from the Blobstore from the Go server side code. But if the image is large (as in: 0.5MB - 1.7MB) a large portion of the byte buffer becomes 0 which breaks the image.

The image works if I use serveUrl, but this is not an option for me in this case.

My first thought was that there was a size limit to the read, found this:

In addition to systemwide safety quotas, a limit applies specifically to the use of the Blobstore: the maximum size of Blobstore data that can be read by the application with one API call is 32 megabytes.

The images I read are nowhere near 32MB.

Function I use to read from the Blobstore:

func BlobAsBase64(c appengine.Context, blobKey string) (*blobstore.BlobInfo, string, error) {
    info, err := blobstore.Stat(c, appengine.BlobKey(blobKey))
    if err != nil {
        return nil, "", err
    }

imageBuffer := make([]byte, info.Size)
    reader := blobstore.NewReader(c, appengine.BlobKey(blobKey))
    if _, err = reader.Read(imageBuffer); err != nil {
        return nil, "", err
    }

imageBase64 := base64.StdEncoding.EncodeToString(imageBuffer)

return info, imageBase64, nil
}

What is the reason that my images become broken when I read them from the Blobstore?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyanpai2701 2014-05-21 17:12
    关注

I conjecture the reason this isn't working is because the reader.Read method is returning before it has filled the buffer. See the contract for io.Reader

Read reads up to len(p) bytes into p. It returns the number of bytes read (0 <= n <= len(p)) and any error encountered. Even if Read returns n < len(p), it may use all of p as scratch space during the call. If some data is available but not len(p) bytes, Read conventionally returns what is available instead of waiting for more.

Note the last sentence in particular.

Instead of reader.Read(imageBuffer) try using ioutil.ReadAll which should fix your problem.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改