douci7521 2014-07-07 18:40
浏览 275
已采纳

GoLang CGO文件句柄

I’m working with a native linux C binary which has a fairly expensive initialization call which I would like to perform once at application startup. This call should open a bunch of file handles internally for later use. When I call this expensive initialization C function from Go, it completes successfully and correctly opens the files but those handles are open only for the duration of the call to the C function! This means that when I call successive C functions against the same library from Go, the file handles are no longer open and the calls fail. I have verified this using the lsof command. Interestingly, when the initialization call as well as calls to subsequent behavior are composed into a single C function which is then called from Go, the files are opened and remain open, allowing successful completion of all desired functionality.

Is there some kind of undocumented cgo behavior which is “cleaning up”, shutting down, or even leaking file handles or other stateful resources between multiple invocations of C functions from Go? If so, is this behavior configurable? We don’t have access to the source code for this library.

Also, I've verified that this is not related to thread-local storage. Calling runtime.LockOSThread() has no effect and we've verified that the files are closed after control returns from C back to the calling Go code.

Here’s an example of the kind of Go code I’d like to write:

// Go code:

func main() {
    C.Initialize()
    C.do_stuff() // internal state is already cleaned up! This call fails as a result. :(
}

Here’s an example of a C function that invokes the initialization and behavior all at once. This “wrapping” function is invoked from Go:

// C code:

void DoEverything(void)
{
    Initialize();
    do_stuff(); // succeeds because all internal state is intact (not cleaned up).
}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongtang6681 2015-07-13 15:49
    关注

Ok, this is a bit embarrassing, but I figured it out. Right after calling initialize(), I was calling defer close(), but it was actually defer fmt.Println(close()). Because arguments to deferred functions are resolved immediately (not deferred), the close function was being invoked before we could invoke any other behavior. The golang blog clearly explains argument resolution to deferred function calls.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制
  • ¥20 usb设备兼容性问题