douhuan6065 2016-12-03 15:09
浏览 14
已采纳

将共享的测试代码放在Go包中的哪里? [重复]

This question already has an answer here:

I have a Go package with multiple files. As of Go standard I am creating an associated test file for each source file in the package.

In my case the different tests use the same test helping functions. I don't want these functions to be in the package source files because it is only used for testing purpose. I also would like avoiding replicating this code in each test file.

Where should I put this code shared between all the test source files and not part of the package ?

</div>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douweilei2307 2016-12-03 15:40
    关注

You just put it in any of the test files and that's all. Test files using the same package clause belong to the same test package and can refer to each other's exported and unexported identifiers without any import statements.

Also note that you're not required to create a separate _test.go file for each of the .go files; and you can have an xx_test.go file without having a "matching" xx.go file in the package.

For example if you're writing package a, having the following files:

a/
        a.go
        b.go
        a_test.go
        b_test.go

For black-box testing you'd use the package a_test package clause in a_test.go and b_test.go. Having a func util() in file a_test.go, you can use it in b_test.go too.

If you're writing white-box testing, you'd use package a in the test files, and again, you can refer any identifiers declared in a_test.go from b_test.go (and vice versa) without any imports.

Note that however if the package clauses in a_test.go and b_test.go do not match (e.g. a_test.go uses package a and b_test.go uses package a_test), then they will belong to different test packages and then you can't use identifiers declared in one another.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)
  • ¥15 相敏解调 matlab
  • ¥15 求lingo代码和思路
  • ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输