dougong7850 2018-06-10 02:05
浏览 345
已采纳

golang可以在开发模式下热插拔吗?

For production environment, I can accept that golang can not hot swap. But for development mode, must I recompile whole project, and restart server, even just modify 1 line of code? Is there any way to quickly hot swap code to check result for debugging?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongren7374 2018-06-10 03:08
    关注

You use or create a watcher process that looks for changes, will recompile and restart the server when it identifies a change.

Here are some examples of this. I use Beego and bee rebuilds my server during development all the time.

Gin

gin is a simple command line utility for live-reloading Go web applications. Just run gin in your app directory and your web app will be served with gin as a proxy. gin will automatically recompile your code when it detects a change. Your app will be restarted the next time it receives an HTTP request.

Fresh

Fresh will watch for file events, and every time you create/modify/delete a file it will build and restart the application. If go build returns an error, it will log it in the tmp folder.

Fresh works specifically with Traffic, Martini and gocraft/web.

Beego bee

The Beego web framework also does this. This is implemented in bee, a CLI tool for running Beego.

bee will watch all the project directories by default and has an option to also watch the vendor directory.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改