douhui8025 2017-11-05 02:21
浏览 41
已采纳

如何从github构建Golang博客?

Im not very good with Go and I am having a lot of problems with understanding how common website features are made, so I thought it would be good to see a real example. I tried building https://github.com/golang/blog but its not working.

My gopath is apparently C:/Users/me/go as it should be.

*Edit Except if I run cd $GOPATH/src, it says C:\src doesnt exist, it looks in C: not C:/Users

Method 1. (running go get -u golang.org/x/blog) I open Powershell and run that in my Users/me/go/src directory and it says:

can't load package: package golang.org: no Go files in 
C:\Users\me\go\src\golang.org

But it does download the source files. So its basically this step? 'u can manually git clone the repository to $GOPATH/src/golang.org/x/blog.'

Then I dont know where to run go build or what to run. I tried go build -o blog.exe ./blog

and it says can't load package: package blog: cannot find package "blog" in any of: C:\Go\src\blog (from $GOROOT) C:\Users\me\go\src\blog (from $GOPATH)

I tried running the same command in different directories of the project and doesnt work.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtmtu02882 2017-11-05 03:01
    关注

I'll try to answer your questions. (Note that I am a Linux user, so there may be some discrepancies with the Windows commands below. You may want to follow these directions: http://www.wadewegner.com/2014/12/easy-go-programming-setup-for-windows/ to setup the GOROOT environment variable.)

1. For method 1, the -u flag tells go to update the source code. Since you haven't downloaded it before, it lets you know with the error you see. What you want to run is go get golang.org/x/blog.

2. To build the package, you first want to change the directory (cd) to the package root, so cd %GOPATH%\src\golang.org\x\blog or cd C:\Users\me\go\src\golang.org\x\blog. Next, you want to run go build. Then, you can run the output file, which should automatically be named blog.exe.

Hopefully this helps! :)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 STM32单片机自主设计
  • ¥15 如何在node.js中或者java中给wav格式的音频编码成sil格式呢
  • ¥15 不小心不正规的开发公司导致不给我们y码,
  • ¥15 我的代码无法在vc++中运行呀,错误很多
  • ¥50 求一个win系统下运行的可自动抓取arm64架构deb安装包和其依赖包的软件。
  • ¥60 fail to initialize keyboard hotkeys through kernel.0000000000
  • ¥30 ppOCRLabel导出识别结果失败