douxian8883 2018-12-11 05:51
浏览 32
已采纳

如何限制对单个实时资源的并发访问

I'm trying to identify or understand an appropriate technique, idiom, whatever for a specific concurrent programming problem I'm having.

For simplicity's sake, assume I have a real-time graphical user interface (UI) that is redrawn on screen at 10Hz always and forever.

I would like to display a "Busy" indicator on this UI whenever at least one instance of a group of different threads are running, and I want that indicator to stop displaying when precisely 0 of these threads are running. These threads could feasibly be started and stopped at any time as long as the UI is up.

I'm currently implementing this in golang (with relevant snippets further below). But in general, I'm solving this as follows:

• Keep R+W access to a counter int waitCount (number of threads requesting we indicate "Busy") protected via mutex waitLock.

• function drawStatus(): Redraw the entire UI (occurs every 100ms):

1. acquire mutex waitLock
    2. if int waitCount > 0:
      1. draw the "Busy" indicator
    3. release mutex waitLock
  • function startWait(): When a thread needs to indicate busy:

2. increment int waitCount
  • function stopWait(): When a thread no longer needs to indicate busy:

2. decrement int waitCount

To me, it feels like I'm not taking full advantage of golang's concurrency facilities and resorting to the mutexes I'm familiar with. But even still, there is a bug in this code wherein the "Busy" indicator gets dismissed prematurely.

I'm honestly not looking for anyone to help identify that bug, but rather I'm trying to convey the specific logic I'm interested in. Is there a more idiomatic golang way to approach this problem? Or is there a more general programming pattern that I should investigate? Does this technique I'm using have any particular name? And suggestions or pointers on doing this properly would be great. Thanks.

And here's some doctor'd up snippets that implement the above logic

var WaitCycle = [...]rune{'
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanruanxian5028 2018-12-11 06:19
    关注

Since all you're doing is locking on a single counter, you could simplify and just use the sync/atomic package. Call AddInt32(&x, 1) when starting a goroutine, and AddInt32(&x, -1) when ending it. Call LoadInt32(&x) from your drawing goroutine.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 关于#stm32#的问题:需要指导自动酸碱滴定仪的原理图程序代码及仿真
  • ¥20 设计一款异域新娘的视频相亲软件需要哪些技术支持
  • ¥15 stata安慰剂检验作图但是真实值不出现在图上
  • ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效