dsfe167834 2018-03-29 15:40
浏览 437
已采纳

在$ GOROOT或$ GOPATH中找不到软件包CID

I am trying to customize tuna-app chaincode of the tuna-app example. I want to use cid package inside my chaincode to make ABAC decisions about who is allowed to run the chaincode. When I try to install chaincode, I get the following error:

Error: Error getting chaincode code chaincode: 
Error getting chaincode package bytes: Error obtaining dependencies for github.com/hyperledger/fabric/core/chaincode/lib/cid: 
<go, [list -f {{ join .Deps "
"}} github.com/hyperledger/fabric/core/chaincode/lib/cid]>: failed with error: "exit status 1" 
cannot load package: package github.com/hyperledger/fabric/core/chaincode/lib/cid: cannot find package "github.com/hyperledger/fabric/core/chaincode/lib/cid" in any of:
/opt/go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/core/chaincode/lib/cid (from $GOROOT)
/opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/core/chaincode/lib/cid (from $GOPATH)

I am usind Docker to run peer, orderer, ca, and cli containers. The Docker image which is used to build chaincode is hyperledger/fabric-ccenv. This image is created using Dockerfile; the interesting line I found was:

ADD payload/goshim.tar.bz2 $GOPATH/src/

which adds the tar.bz2 inside the $GOPATH/src folder (I believe). The .tar.bz2 file contains all Go packages used by chaincode. I tried to insert the cid package and to create a new .tar.bz2 file with the package inside. Then I rebuilt the image. The image now contains the cid package, but I still get the same error.

Why is it still missing the package?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhe3573 2018-04-03 09:17
    关注

In the startFabric.sh from your tuna-app, you launch the cli container using:

docker-compose -f ./docker-compose.yml up -d cli

Have a look at the mounting declaration of the persistent volumes in your compose yaml file. You should see something like this because the tuna-app is based on fabcar from the fabric-samples:

./../chaincode/:/opt/gopath/src/github.com/

If you see this declaration, copy in your local machine the folder /hyperledger/fabric/core/chaincode/lib/cid into your chaincode folder. You should find it in chaincode/abac if you are using the last version of fabric samples (https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-samples).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 我要一个分身加定位两个功能的安卓app
  • ¥15 基于FOC驱动器,如何实现卡丁车下坡无阻力的遛坡的效果
  • ¥15 IAR程序莫名变量多重定义
  • ¥15 (标签-UDP|关键词-client)
  • ¥15 关于库卡officelite无法与虚拟机通讯的问题
  • ¥15 目标检测项目无法读取视频
  • ¥15 GEO datasets中基因芯片数据仅仅提供了normalized signal如何进行差异分析