dongxiaoxing3058 2017-07-05 23:35
浏览 96
已采纳

在GOlang中使用空接口泛化并发映射功能

So I'm super new to Golang and seeing as the big buzz around the language seems to be concurrency I figured a good way to get my toes wet would be to write a generalized map function. In psudo code:

map(F funtion,A array){
    return([F(k) for k in A])
}

And obviously I want the calculations for each F(k) occur concurrently. For organization I have a main file with my implementation and a supporting file Mr with my required definitions.

├── main.go
└── Mr
    └── Mr.go

Main is a simple test implementation which should convert an array of strings to an array of ints where each member of the result is the length of the corresponding string in the input array.

package main

import(
    "fmt"
    "./Mr"
)

func exfunc(i int, c chan int){
    c<-i
}

func main(){
    data := make(map[int]string)
    data[1]="these"
    data[2]="are"
    data[3]="some"
    data[4]="words"
    data[5]="and a few more..."
    f := func(w string)int{
        return(len(w))
    }
    testMr := Mr.Map(f,data) // this is line 22 (matters later)
    fmt.Println(testMr)
}

Which works great with my Mr.Map function given that I specify all the types explicitly.

package Mr

type result struct{
    key,value int
}

func wrapper(f func(string) int,k int,v string, c chan result){
    c <- result{k,f(v)}
}

func Map(f func(string) int,m map[int]string) map[int]int{
    c := make(chan result)
    ret := make(map[int]int)
    n := 0
    for k := range m{
        go wrapper(f,k,m[k],c)
        n++
    }
    for ;n>0; {
        r := <-c
        ret[r.key]=r.value
        n--
    }
    return(ret)
}

However I was hoping that I would be able to generalize this mapping with the empty interface.

package Mr

type T interface{}

type result struct{
    key,value T
}

func wrapper(f func(T) T,k T,v T, c chan result){
    c <- result{k,f(v)}
}

func Map(f func(T) T,m map[T]T) map[T]T{
    c := make(chan result)
    ret := make(map[T]T)
    n := 0
    for k := range m{
        go wrapper(f,k,m[k],c)
        n++
    }
    for ;n>0; {
        r := <-c
        ret[r.key]=r.value
        n--
    }
    return(ret)
}

Unfortunately when I run main with this generalize Mr.Map I get the following error.

# command-line-arguments
./main.go:22: cannot use f (type func(string) int) as type func(Mr.T) Mr.T in argument to Mr.Map
./main.go:22: cannot use data (type map[int]string) as type map[Mr.T]Mr.T in argument to Mr.Map

So yeah, obviously I understand what the errors are telling me but it seems wild that I would have to re-write my Map function for each possible combination of key and value types.

Is there a work around here, or is this just the nature of the beast?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dpi9530 2017-07-06 01:43
    关注

No real workaround there, that's the nature of the beast.

The language was designed after struggling with C++ for some time, and the idea of the creators was simplifying all non-vital things but at the same time make key additions to make the language more expressive.

You can read a bit about their reasoning here, which I believe is quite interesting even if you don't agree with all the decisions they made:

https://commandcenter.blogspot.com.ar/2012/06/less-is-exponentially-more.html

In your example, if you wanted to, you could make your maps and functions use interface{} (which by the way is called the empty interface and not "nil" interface).

But of course you would lose compile-time type checking and would have to add casts all around.

You can also try to find an interface to express the commonalities of the types you want to use (which might not be so easy or even possible at all), and then build your mapping API around that interface.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助