dongyue6199 2015-08-17 02:18
浏览 41
已采纳

opengl 3.3 Z-Fighting Ortho 2D视图

I'm having some issues with z fighting while drawing simple 2d textured quads using opengl. The symptoms are both objects moving at the same speed and one on top of another but periodically one can see through the other and vice versa - sort of like a "flickering". I assume this is indeed z fighting.

I have turned off Depth Testing and have the following as well:

gl.Disable(gl.DEPTH_TEST)
gl.DepthFunc(gl.LESS)
gl.Enable(gl.BLEND)
gl.BlendFunc(gl.SRC_ALPHA, gl.ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA)

My view and ortho matrices are as follows:

I have tried to set the near and far distances much greater ( like range of 50000 but still no help)

Projection := mathgl.Ortho(0.0, float32(width), float32(height), 0.0, -5.0, 5.0)

View := mathgl.LookAt(0.0, 0.0, 5.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0)

The only difference with my opengl process is that instead of a drawelements call for each individual object, I package all vertices, uvs(sprite atlas), translation, rotation, etc in one big package sent to vertex shader.

Does anyone have remedies for 2d z fighting?

edit:

i'm adding some pictures to further describe the scenario:

img1

img2

These images are taken a few seconds apart from each other. They are simply texture moving from left to right. As they move; you see from the image, that one sprite over-lapse the other and vice versa back and forth etc very fast.

Also note that my images (sprites) are pngs that have a transparent background to them..

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douyi8760 2015-08-17 12:23
    关注

It definitely isn't depth fighting if you have depth testing disabled as shown in the code snippet.

"I package all vertices, uvs(sprite atlas), translation, rotation, etc in one big package sent to vertex shader." - You need to look into the order that you add your sprites. Perhaps it's inconsistent for some reason.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记