dongwaner1367 2016-02-26 10:24
浏览 98
已采纳

将本地变量的指针传递给Golang中的通道是否安全?

I have a code block that queries AD and retrive the results and write to a channel.

func GetFromAD(connect *ldap.Conn, ADBaseDN, ADFilter string, ADAttribute []string, ADPage uint32) *[]ADElement {

searchRequest := ldap.NewSearchRequest(ADBaseDN, ldap.ScopeWholeSubtree, ldap.NeverDerefAliases, 0, 0, false, ADFilter, ADAttribute, nil)
    sr, err := connect.SearchWithPaging(searchRequest, ADPage)
    CheckForError(err)
    fmt.Println(len(sr.Entries))
    ADElements := []ADElement{} 
    for _, entry := range sr.Entries{
        NewADEntity := new(ADElement) //struct
        NewADEntity.DN = entry.DN
        for _, attrib := range entry.Attributes {
            NewADEntity.attributes = append(NewADEntity.attributes, keyvalue{attrib.Name: attrib.Values})
        }
        ADElements = append(ADElements, *NewADEntity)
    }
    return &ADElements
}

The above function returns a pointer to []ADElements.

And in my initialrun function, I call this function like

ADElements := GetFromAD(connectAD, ADBaseDN, ADFilter, ADAttribute, uint32(ADPage))
fmt.Println(reflect.TypeOf(ADElements))
ADElementsChan <- ADElements

And the output says

*[]somemodules.ADElement

as the output of reflect.TypeOf.

My doubt here is, since ADElements := []ADElement{} defined in GetFromAD() is a local variable, it must be allocated in the stack, and when GetFromAD() exits, contents of the stack must be destroyed, and further references to GetFromAD() must be pointing to invalid memory references, whereas I still am getting the exact number of elements returned by GetFromAD() without any segfault. How is this working? Is it safe to do it this way?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doushe2513 2016-02-26 10:31
    关注

Yes, it is safe because Go compiler performs escape analysis and allocates such variables on heap.

Check out FAQ - How do I know whether a variable is allocated on the heap or the stack?

The storage location does have an effect on writing efficient programs. When possible, the Go compilers will allocate variables that are local to a function in that function's stack frame. However, if the compiler cannot prove that the variable is not referenced after the function returns, then the compiler must allocate the variable on the garbage-collected heap to avoid dangling pointer errors. Also, if a local variable is very large, it might make more sense to store it on the heap rather than the stack.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 目标检测项目无法读取视频
  • ¥15 GEO datasets中基因芯片数据仅仅提供了normalized signal如何进行差异分析
  • ¥15 小红薯封设备能解决的来
  • ¥100 求采集电商背景音乐的方法
  • ¥15 数学建模竞赛求指导帮助
  • ¥15 STM32控制MAX7219问题求解答
  • ¥20 在本地部署CHATRWKV时遇到了AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'requires_grad'
  • ¥15 vue+element项目中多tag时,切换Tab时iframe套第三方html页面需要实现不刷新
  • ¥50 深度强化学习解决能源调度问题
  • ¥15 一道计算机组成原理问题