duanlan6259 2018-06-17 15:06
浏览 77
已采纳

如何从GoLang应用程序连接到Bigtable Emulator? 如何使用它?

I am trying to use BigTable Emulator. I have never used it before. I followed the documentation but not able to understand,

1. How to connect an application to Emulator.
  2. How to set BIGTABLE_EMULATOR_HOST environment variable.

Please help by explaining it or pointing me to any examples or links. Thank you.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhui5529 2018-06-18 01:03
    关注

The BIGTABLE_EMULATOR_HOST environment variable overrides the normal connection logic. Having it set causes a client to connect to the emulator without any special changes needed in the code (i.e. the project/instance values passed to NewAdminClient()/NewClient() are ignored).

The command provided in step 2 of the Using the emulator instructions sets the environment variable for you.

See the implementation of GoogleCloudPlatform/golang-samples/bigtable/helloworld/main.go for a simple, concrete example of interacting with a BigTable instance.

Walkthrough

To demonstrate using the Bigtable Emulator from go, I'm using a free tier, f1-micro Compute Engine instance. It's an instance where I hadn't used go before, so it's basically a clean slate.

First things first, I setup my go environment:

$ sudo apt install golang
    <... SNIP apt output ...>
    $ mkdir ~/go
    $ export GOPATH=$HOME/go

Then I updated the google-cloud-sdk package and installed the google-cloud-sdk-bigtable-emulator package:

$ sudo apt install google-cloud-sdk
    $ sudo apt install google-cloud-sdk-bigtable-emulator

At this point the emulator is ready to run, so I started it using the documented command:

$ gcloud beta emulators bigtable start
    Executing: /usr/lib/google-cloud-sdk/platform/bigtable-emulator/cbtemulator --host=localhost --port=8086
    [bigtable] Cloud Bigtable emulator running on 127.0.0.1:8086

After starting it, it runs in the foreground, so I left that terminal alone and started a new one.

In the new terminal, the first thing is setting the BIGTABLE_EMULATOR_HOST environment variable. This step is documented in the emulator instructions. The following command generates the shell command for setting the variable. To see the command it generates it, run it directly:

$ gcloud beta emulators bigtable env-init
    export BIGTABLE_EMULATOR_HOST=localhost:8086

Running the command enclosed in $(...) as documented tells the shell to execute the output of the command, thereby setting the variable:

$ $(gcloud beta emulators bigtable env-init)

Now that the emulator is running and the environment is ready, I need a client application to to connect to it. I chose to use the helloworld application from the GoogleCloudPlatform/golang-samples repository.

$ git clone https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/golang-samples.git
    $ cd golang-samples/bigtable/helloworld

In the main.go file in the above directory, the cloud.google.com/go/bigtable and golang.org/x/net/context packages are imported, so I ran go get to fetch both of them.

$ go get cloud.google.com/go/bigtable
    $ go get golang.org/x/net/context

Then I ran the example application, using dummy values for the -project and -instance flags, since it's going to be connecting to the locally running emulator.

$ go run main.go -project foo -instance bar
    2018/06/18 00:39:27 Creating table Hello-Bigtable
    2018/06/18 00:39:27 Writing greeting rows to table
    2018/06/18 00:39:27 Getting a single greeting by row key:
    2018/06/18 00:39:27     greeting0 = Hello World!
    2018/06/18 00:39:27 Reading all greeting rows:
    2018/06/18 00:39:27     greeting0 = Hello World!
    2018/06/18 00:39:27     greeting1 = Hello Cloud Bigtable!
    2018/06/18 00:39:27     greeting2 = Hello golang!
    2018/06/18 00:39:27 Deleting the table

Nothing really happens in the emulator terminal to indicate it's being used. So, to demonstrate that it's actually interacting with the emulator, I stopped the emulator process (by pressing Ctrl-C in it's terminal) and tried executing the client application again:

$ go run main.go -project foo -instance bar
    2018/06/18 00:40:03 Retryable error: rpc error: code = Unavailable desc = all SubConns are in TransientFailure, latest connection error: connection error: desc = "transport: Error while dialing dial tcp [::1]:8086: getsockopt: connection refused", retrying in 47.77941ms
    2018/06/18 00:40:03 Retryable error: rpc error: code = Unavailable desc = all SubConns are in TransientFailure, latest connection error: connection error: desc = "transport: Error while dialing dial tcp [::1]:8086: getsockopt: connection refused", retrying in 2.153551ms
    2018/06/18 00:40:03 Retryable error: rpc error: code = Unavailable desc = all SubConns are in TransientFailure, latest connection error: connection error: desc = "transport: Error while dialing dial tcp [::1]:8086: getsockopt: connection refused", retrying in 114.145821ms
    <... SNIP repeated errors ...>
    ^Csignal: interrupt
    $

So, using an unmodified client application interacts with the emulator just by having the proper environment variable set.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 远程桌面文档内容复制粘贴,格式会变化
  • ¥15 关于#java#的问题:找一份能快速看完mooc视频的代码
  • ¥15 这种微信登录授权 谁可以做啊
  • ¥15 请问我该如何添加自己的数据去运行蚁群算法代码
  • ¥20 用HslCommunication 连接欧姆龙 plc有时会连接失败。报异常为“未知错误”
  • ¥15 网络设备配置与管理这个该怎么弄
  • ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图