douzhu3367 2019-09-18 08:58
浏览 43
已采纳

DefaultClient范围从App Engine(Go)1.9迁移到1.11

I've recently been migrating an App Engine (Go) app from Go 1.9 to 1.11. I've followed the steps in the Migrating your App Engine app from Go 1.9 to Go 1.11 document, excluding the optional ones. I plan on doing the optional tasks later once I get this working.

I get the app to build and I can deploy it just fine. Most of everything works fine, with the exception of one API that is used to look up some info on a Google Play IAP. When I do that, I get the following error:

Error 403: Insufficient Permission: Request had insufficient authentication scopes., insufficientPermissions

I've checked, and the scope that I'm using is https://www.googleapis.com/auth/androidpublisher, which is still the scope listed in the Google Play Developer API documentation.

I'm using the App Engine default service account for the client by calling DefaultClient from the golang.org/x/oauth2/google library, which returns a client without an error

When I test the same code with Go 1.9, there are no authentication issues at all, and the API works. I'm guessing that these is something in the authentication setup which has changed but I can't find any documentation on it, nor on what I should do differently.

I have to imagine that a lot of people have had to do this migration, and I can't find any posts with this problem, so I'm lost as to why I'm getting it.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• du13520157325 2019-09-18 09:48
    关注

I think the issue is in the differences of runtime in Go 1.9 and 1.11. It doesn't seem to allow you to use Application Default Credentials anymore, you have to set them via a JSON file in 1.11. I found someone who had a very similar issue to you and they used a workaround by uploading a key and using that to get a Client.

Have a look here

Let me know.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2024-五一综合模拟赛
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测