dongxu2398 2016-02-21 15:54
浏览 28
已采纳

错误:(gcloud.preview.app)无效的选择:“运行”

I'm trying to get the golang hello-world bigtable example running locally locally and running into this issue. When I run gcloud preview app run app.yaml from the bigtable-hello directory, I get the following error:

➜ bigtable-hello gcloud preview app run app.yaml Usage: gcloud preview app [optional flags] group may be
modules command may be deploy | gen-config

(BETA) This set of commands allows you to deploy your app, manage your existing deployments, and also run your app locally. These commands replace their equivalents in the appcfg tool.

global flags: Run gcloud -h for a description of flags available to all commands.

command groups: modules (BETA) View and manage your App Engine modules.

commands: deploy (BETA) Deploy the local code and/or configuration of your app to App Engine. gen-config (BETA) Generate missing configuration files for a source directory.

ERROR: (gcloud.preview.app) Invalid choice: 'run'.

Valid choices are [deploy, gen-config, gen-repo-info-file, instances, modules, services, versions].

I've put the demo files into my local go directory like below: enter image description here

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwen8118 2016-08-11 21:06
    关注

app run is no longer part of the gcloud SDK as can be seen under all the possible command trees:

This was removed with version 92.0.0 released on January 13, 2016. That changelog recommends using dev_appserver.py instead. An example can be found in Running the local development server.

> dev_appserver.py src/github.com/jamescharlesworth/bigtable-hello

Other flags and options can be found in dev_appserver.py's documentation in Local Development Server Options.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2024-五一综合模拟赛
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错