dpnvrt3119 2016-07-08 09:42
浏览 48
已采纳

开始-修改解引用的结构指针会更改大多数结构值,但不会更改切片

I'm trying to create a shallow copy of a struct Board (a chessboard). Before saving a move to the board, I need to check if that move puts the mover in check.

To do so, within the Move method (method of a pointer), I dereference the pointer, update and check this possible board for Check. When I change the value of a single value of the Board type (such as possible.headers = "Possible Varient") the original b Board is not changed.

But here when I call a method updateBoard() it updates both boards. I still receive the error (cannot move into check), but the main thread thinks b.board (the board position) has been changed.

func (b *Board) Move(orig, dest int) error {
    // validation
    // Update 
    possible := *b // A 'shallow copy'?
    possible.updateBoard(orig, dest, val, isEmpassant, isCastle)

king := possible.findKingPositionOfThePlayerWhoMoved()
    isCheck := possible.isInCheck(king) // bool takes the king to check for

if isCheck {
        return errors.New("Cannot move into Check")
    }
    b.updateBoard(orig, dest, val, empassant, isCastle)
    return nil

Strangely, not all the the values updated by updateBoard() change. So the b.toMove value doesn't change, but the b.board value does (the position of the pieces). This means if I pass possible := b instead, the game will only ever be white's move (toMove is alternated in the updateBoard() method). With possible := *b, turn alternation works until one moves into check. Then the move is applied to b.board, but the error is thrown back and it remains the checked-players turn (meaning possible.updateBoard() didn't update b.toMove.

Edit

As abhink pointed out, in Go Slices usage and internals,

Slicing does not copy the slice's data. It creates a new slice value that points to the original array.

b.board, a []byte, always points to its original value (even when the struct which holds it is dereferenced. abhink's answer uses the Go func copy(dst, src []Type) int, https://golang.org/pkg/builtin/#copy , a shortcut for copying the values of the pointers.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dq05304 2016-07-08 10:03
    关注

Since b.board is a slice type, it is a reference type (https://blog.golang.org/go-slices-usage-and-internals) and behaves like a pointer. So any changes made to possible.board will show up in b. You can try making a copy of b.board like so:

func (b *Board) Move(orig, dest int) error {
        // validation
        // Update 
        possible := *b // A 'shallow copy'?
        boardCopy := make([]byte, len(b.board))
        copy(boardCopy, b.board)
        possible.board = boardCopy

possible.updateBoard(orig, dest, val, isEmpassant, isCastle)

// ...

Note that you'll have to do something like this for all reference types.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥35 MIMO天线稀疏阵列排布问题
  • ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?
  • ¥15 win10权限管理,限制普通用户使用删除功能
  • ¥15 minnio内存占用过大,内存没被回收(Windows环境)
  • ¥65 抖音咸鱼付款链接转码支付宝