浏览 78
已采纳

goapp serve:不起作用,'goapp'不被识别为内部或外部命令

Cloud any help me,

I am trying to setup local development server from below link

https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/go/tools/using-local-server

I am getting below errors while using goapp serve command

Error:

'goapp' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dounei9043 2017-09-22 13:37
    关注

Assuming you've installed the Google Cloud SDK and then you installed the Go appengine with gcloud components install app-engine-go as instructed in this link.

If you read through the instructions you'll find this paragraph:

Cloud SDK excludes the appcfg and goapp commands. To continue using those commands, see the steps for downloading and installing the original App Engine SDK.

That means that if you want to use goapp serve you need to install the original App Engine SDK for Go. Steps for installing it can be found at the bottom of the same page by clicking on the highlighted text "Or, you can download the original App Engine SDK for Go."

But to run your app locally or eventually deploying to Google Cloud you don't need the original SDK. Having gcloud installed you also get the dev_appserver.py command, you can use this command instead of goapp serve to run a local development server like so: dev_appserver.py /path/to/myapp/app.yml.

Keep in mind that:

dev_appserver.py does not run in the App Engine flexible environment.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 yolov8边框坐标
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 WPF 大屏看板表格背景图片设置
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真