downing1988 2015-06-06 13:55
浏览 55
已采纳

无法在Travis中建立Go专案

I started to create a very light weight message broker to practice go, travis and some aws services all in one project.

My current problem is that I can build, run and test my develop branch on my local machine however when travis attempts to build it I get a compile error. The code it doesn't like came straight from AWS examples to further deepen the mystery for me.

Travis failed build https://travis-ci.org/hevnly/eevy/builds/65687886

Github repo https://github.com/hevnly/eevy/tree/92412cf729ed546d698ded1e514d2d54c340ff81

Error

handler/lambda.go:31: cannot use "github.com/awslabs/aws-sdk-go/aws".Config literal (type *"github.com/awslabs/aws-sdk-go/aws".Config) as type *"github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go/aws".Config in argument to lambda.New
handler/sqs.go:26: cannot use "github.com/awslabs/aws-sdk-go/aws".Config literal (type *"github.com/awslabs/aws-sdk-go/aws".Config) as type *"github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go/aws".Config in argument to sqs.New

Sample of code svc := lambda.New(&aws.Config{Region: "eu-west-1"})

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanraa1984 2015-06-06 22:01
    关注

Ok, I have just tried to go get your repo and got the same error:

handler/lambda.go:29: cannot use "github.com/awslabs/aws-sdk-go/aws".Config literal (type *"github.com/awslabs/aws-sdk-go/aws".Config) as type *"github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go/aws".Config in argument to lambda.New
    handler/sqs.go:26: cannot use "github.com/awslabs/aws-sdk-go/aws".Config literal (type *"github.com/awslabs/aws-sdk-go/aws".Config) as type *"github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go/aws".Config in argument to sqs.New

I advice you to start using a dependency manager, so you will fix your dependencies inside your repo and have reproducible builds in any place.

My recommendation is Godep, but there are others out there.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么