dou4064 2014-11-26 09:57 采纳率: 100%
浏览 51
已采纳

在Linux中使用smb查询mdb(ms访问)文件的最简单选项

In my workplace the attendance (fingerprint) device uses .mdb file (that stored on Windows PC), and I have a smb account to the network share to that computer smb://10.7.7.x/tas/, inside the share folder contains 3 files:

HITFPTA.ldb
 HITFPTA.mdb ==> this one
 HITFPTA_History.mdb

What are the easiest option to able to query (in real time) from that file, since our server that should do the query uses Linux (ArchLinux)? (if possible using Go programming language)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtwr2012 2014-11-26 10:56
    关注

For read-only access to a "live" .mdb database from a mix of Windows and non-Windows clients I would recommend using Java and the UCanAccess JDBC driver (details here). If you're not keen on writing Java code but have some familiarity with Python then you could use Jython as described in my other answer here.

(Jackcess, the data-access layer used by UCanAccess, does not use the Access Database Engine and is not intended to make updates to a live multi-user database. However, it should be able to read the database without incident. For reporting purposes it might be prudent to take a copy of the .mdb file and run the reports against that. Or, stick with Windows clients and use ODBC.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?