douguwo2275 2014-04-20 07:20
浏览 60
已采纳

如何使用URI作为REST资源?

I am building a RESTful API for retrieving and storing comments in threads.

A comment thread is identified by an arbitrary URI -- usually this is the URL of the web page where the comment thread is related to. This design is very similar to what Disqus uses with their system.

This way, on every web page, querying the related comment thread doesn't require storing any additional data at the client -- all that is needed is the canonical URL to the page in question.

My current implementation attempts to make an URI work as a resource by encoding the URI as a string as follows:

/comments/https%3A%2F%2Fexample.org%2Ffoo%2F2345%3Ffoo%3Dbar%26baz%3Dxyz

However, before dispatching it to my application, the request URI always gets decoded by my server to

/comments/https://example.org/foo/2345?foo=bar&baz=xyz

This isn't working because the decoded resource name now has path delimiters and a query string in it causing routing in my API to get confused (my routing configuration assumes the request path contains /comments/ followed by a string).

I could double-encode them or using some other encoding scheme than URI encode, but then that would add complexity to the clients, which I'm trying to avoid.

I have two specific questions:

1. Is my URI design something I should continue working with or is there a better (best?) practice for doing what I'm trying to do?

2. I'm serving API requests with a Go process implemented using Martini 'microframework'. Is there something Go or Martini specific that I should do to make the URI-encoded resource names to stay encoded? Perhaps a way to hint to the routing subsystem that the resource name is not just a string but a URL-encoded string?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougaoxian8922 2014-04-20 15:56
    关注

I don't know about your url scheme for your application, but single % encoded values are valid in a url in place of the chars they represent, and should be decoded by the server, what you are seeing is what I would expect. If you need to pass url reserved characters as a value and not have them decoded as part of the url, you will need to double % encode them. It's a fairly common practice, the complexity added to the client & server will not be that much, and a short comment will do rightly.

In short, If you need to pass url chars, double % encode them, it's fine.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗