duanrong6802 2014-03-13 21:57
浏览 18
已采纳

Go App Engine专案的套件结构

I have been following Google App Engine's Go Tutorial.

According to the tutorial, I should create a root project directory and all source files related to the project should go into this directory. Consequentially, my workspace looks like this:

/MyProject
 /router
  router.go
 /items
  items.go

When I try to refer to items.go in router.go like this:

router.go

import(
    "items"
)

func itemsHandler(writer http.ResponseWriter, request * http.Request){
    anItem := items.Item{Id: 245,Name: "Chocolate",Price: 1.50};
}

The app fails to compile because items is undefined and now I am very confused about how a Go project on Google App Engine is supposed to be organised. What I'd like to know is

1. Is my project directory supposed to be located in the Go SDK's gopath directory or can it be located anywhere? The Tutorial did not make this clear.

2. What's the structure for a Go App Engine Project and how do I import the source files?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqing344716 2014-03-14 10:13
    关注

It seems theh cause of your problem is a missing src directory. .

1. Yes your project directory is supposed to be in the GOPATH. Go expects the directory structure to follow as described in the docs describing workspaces with all packages located in the src directory. When compiling it looks for packages in the gopath under the src folder (or pkg if installed). Although the App Engine docs do not specifically state this, it is my understanding that the structure should match the src structure.

2. An example of the directory structure is like this: starting with setting GOPATH=/myproject. In the directory of GOPATH, have the following structure (using some of your packages as an example).

/src
       /MyApp/app.yaml
       /MyApp/myappmain.go
       /items/items.go
       /router/router.go

When I build I run the dev appserver by giving it the MyApp folder dev_appserver ./MyApp

I have tested this by putting log.Println("<pkg>") in every package init() func and they all only get run once as there was some people indicating this was a problem if you got the structure wrong.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化