duanchi4184 2014-07-29 21:58
浏览 47
已采纳

golang线程计数误导

I have written a small application on go, which starts 4 threads for doing various things + one main thread. So in total there are 5 threads. But if I'll start activity monitor and monitor the process, this is what I see

enter image description here

First of all why 7 threads. And it is not constant. Sometimes it is 5 and other times it is 7. Also all 4 threads started by main thread ends after doing hat they are suppose to. I verify that threads end by putting a differ statement on the top of thread. Still thread count in Activity monitor stays 7.

Does anyone knows what is going on over here? Are these extra threads started by go runtime? Is there a way to find out how many threads are active my program that are started by my code and not by go runtime.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douken1726 2014-07-29 22:02
    关注

Yes they are started by the runtime, for example http://play.golang.org/p/c0cIngo_sO it will print 4 goroutines are running.

Goroutines aren't threads, 1 OS thread can handle 100s of goroutines, however if you're doing something heavy or using a blocking system call, the runtime will start a new thread to handle the other goroutines.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计