douhuan1937 2019-09-05 13:55 采纳率: 0%
浏览 429
已采纳

如何制作goreleaser脚本以在本地构建deb文件?

I am an absolute novice in Golang but I want to modify a Go build script to build a file locally only instead of publishing it to GitHub.

https://github.com/dahendel/docker-machine-driver-cloudstack/blob/master/.goreleaser.yml

How to proceed?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doumanju2533 2019-09-06 11:04
    关注

I have cloned your repo and try that in my local machine. Here is the steps :

1. Git clone

2. executing Dry run (testing everything before doing a release "for real" :

$ goreleaser release --skip-publish

3. show there is no error

SIGNING ARTIFACTS
        • pipe skipped              error=artifact signing is disabled
      • DOCKER IMAGES
        • pipe skipped              error=docker section is not configured
      • PUBLISHING
        • pipe skipped              error=publishing is disabled
      • release succeeded after 20.75s

4. execute goreleaser for release

$ goreleaser release

5. goreleaser will created dist folder inside project and this folder will consist of distribution packages (deb, rpm).

I have encounter some issues and here is what I do :

• error=missing GITHUB_TOKEN, GITLAB_TOKEN and GITEA_TOKEN

create github or gitlab token ( https://github.com/settings/tokens) and put it as environment variabel

export GITHUB_TOKEN=xxxxyyyyyzzzzz

resolve the issue.

• pre hook failed: xxxx is not within a known GOPATH/src

as I see in your goreleaser.yaml

hooks:
    pre: dep ensure

you're using dep ensure, checking $GOPATH and make sure $GOPATH pointing to right path of your Go project.

• error=dist is not empty, remove it before running goreleaser or use the --rm-dist flag

dist folder has been created before, you can either manually delete the folder or add flags --rm-dist when executing goreleaser command

$ goreleaser release --skip-publish --rm-dist

• error=nfpm failed: rpmbuild not present in $PATH

this error occured as I was running on mac machine so there is no rpmbuild installed, installing rpm, rpmbuild solve the issue

$brew install rpm

• error=git is currently in a dirty state, please check in your pipeline what can be changing the following files: M Gopkg.lock

Goreleaser seems to check file diff, so as because running hook (dep ensure) updating the Gopkg.lock and this changes/updates are not pushed to git. The solution is always pushing the changes to git.

• error=git tag v1.0.5 was not made against commit 3ae83eebd904d33cc549117254e857ebea04df90

reading from GoReleaser documentation which is "GoReleaser enforces semantic versioning and will error on non-compliant tags. Your tag should be a valid semantic version. If it is not, GoReleaser will error."

after pushing to git, make sure you have to update the tags, in this case I updates the tags to v1.0.6 (previously v1.0.5).

make sure release text is there.

Hope that helps

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 解决一个加好友限制问题 或者有好的方案
  • ¥15 关于#java#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 急matlab编程仿真二阶震荡系统
  • ¥20 TEC-9的数据通路实验
  • ¥15 ue5 .3之前好好的现在只要是激活关卡就会崩溃
  • ¥50 MATLAB实现圆柱体容器内球形颗粒堆积