普通网友 2017-09-16 13:27
浏览 262
已采纳

为什么找不到符合标准src / pkg / bin结构的go软件包?

I'm a beginner in golang, and I was reading the article How to write Go code on the go website. It explains how the typical Go structure contains three folders in the root of the project:

bin/
    contains compiled code
pkg/
    contains package objects
src/
    contains the Go source files

So to learn from other projects I checked out some popular go projects in github, but to my surprise I don't see this src/pkg/bin structure in any of those projects.

What am I missing here? Does anybody know a (preferably simple) project in golang which follows this structure? I think I could learn a lot from reading other people's code.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyo1818 2017-09-16 15:30
    关注

The structure you reference in your question is not how projects are structured but rather how the local workspace is configured.

https://golang.org/doc/code.html#Workspaces

Typically, you'll set up one workspace in your local machine, for example you would set up your workspace root to be:

$HOME/go

You then point your GOPATH environment variable to $HOME/go to let Go know that's your workspace location.

Inside your workspace you then create the src, bin and pkg folders that the documentation describes.

Inside src is where you checkout (or create your own) project folders.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号