dongqun9403 2014-09-08 19:30
浏览 52
已采纳

Gorilla / Martini会话在Cloud9 IDE环境中不起作用

I've been experimenting with Go web application development in the Cloud9 IDE environment. So far I've had no success with using Gorilla sessions (which are also the underlying mechanism for sessions in the Martini web framework). However, the exact same code DOES work successfully in any other environment.

To reproduce the issue, you can cut-n-paste the exact "Hello World" style example app from the Martini sessions add-on (see here). In this simple example, the "/set" URL places a value on the session, and the "/get" URL displays the value that was previously set.

In a Cloud9 IDE project, calling the "/get" URL logs the following to the console:

[martini] [sessions] ERROR! illegal base64 data at input byte 155

I get similar results when trying to test Gorilla directly. However, when running any of this exact same source code, unmodified, in my local environment (or in a Nitrous.IO cloud environment), it works just fine.

Is anyone doing Go web development on Cloud9, and have any insights into this issue? Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushouj966020 2014-09-11 09:58
    关注

It turned out that our (Cloud9) application proxy does not encode all cookies properly. We have a fix for that, which should go live very soon.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP