doupo6967 2016-02-05 02:21
浏览 6
已采纳

如何克服Golang中每个程序包都包含可构建代码的要求?

I am building a web application in Go and as part of it I have several middelware functions defined. Right now they all live in "my/middleware" package. That namespace is becoming very cluttered by all the different functions I've defined so I decided to put them all in their own subdirectories, e.g. "my/middleware/gzip". When I do this I get the error:

no buildable Go source files my/middleware

I don't want all of these functions in the same namespace, but it seems my only option is to create a placeholder .go file in the my/middleware directory with an empty init function or something. That sounds terrible so I'd like suggestions on how to achieve my goal to group a similar class of packages when there isn't any shared/common code to live in the parent package.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dou72260 2016-02-05 03:54
    关注

You are actually taking the right decision by splitting the files into different subfolders. It is not different than what is done here https://golang.org/pkg/compress/ This allows for the clients of your framework to take only what they need. The idea is to avoid dependency bloating. Go is all about being lean. The error you receive is because you try to build a package that doesn't exist. Think of that folder as a logical grouping mechanism, you need to build the packages given by the child folders individually.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 Revit2020下载问题
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理
  • ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 单片机无法进入HAL_TIM_PWM_PulseFinishedCallback回调函数
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息