drsfgwuw61488 2013-10-02 04:24
浏览 75
已采纳

Go Web应用程序中的CSRF

I want to implement CSRF prevention in my Go web application. Users don't log in, but they do fill out forms and pay (via Stripe Checkout).

Posting something sets a key in a session variable (cookie) so they can later edit what they've posted, and a URL in an email allows them to come back when the cookie has expired and edit it again if need be.

From what I can see, I can use https://code.google.com/p/xsrftoken/ with the "double submitted cookie" method to implement CSRF prevention by:

• Generate a CSRF token against an arbitrary user ID (uuid.V4() via go-uuid), like so:

if session.Values["id"] == "" {
    session.Values["id"] = uuid.NewV4()
    }

csrfToken := xsrftoken.Generate(csrfKey, session.Values["id"], "/listing/new/post")

• ... and store that in the session and render it in a hidden field in the template:

session.Values["csrfToken"] = csrfToken
    <input type="hidden" id="_csrf" value={{ .csrfToken }}>

• When the user submits the form, I need to get the ID I generated, confirm that the submitted csrfToken from the form matches the one in the session, and if so, validate it with the xsrf package to confirm it hasn't expired:

userID := session.Values["id"]

if session.Values["csrfToken"] != r.PostFormValue("csrfToken") {
    http.Redirect(w, r, "/listing/new", 400)
    }

if !xsrftoken.Valid(session.Values["csrfToken"], csrfKey, userID, "/listing/new/post") {
    http.Redirect(w, r, "/listing/new", 400)
    }

My pertinent questions are:

• Should I generate a new token every time the form is rendered? Or is it acceptable to re-use a non-expired token for a single user session? Update: According to this answer I should only generate a new token per session (i.e. so the same user gets the same token on the same form, until the token expires)

• Given the updated question, how do I handle the situation where a created token expires between the time the user requests the form and then submits the form? (perhaps it had 10 minutes left, and they alt+tabbed out for a while) Re-direct them back to the form (re-populated, of course!) and generate a new session id + csrf token?

• Is there a different way to do this? Coding Horror indicates that SO generates a unique key for every HTML form sent to the client? How would I go about going down this route with the xsrf package, given that it wants a userID when generating a new key?

• What else have I overlooked?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douruye5092 2013-10-02 09:26
    关注

Should I generate a new token every time the form is rendered? Or is it acceptable to re-use a non-expired token for a single user session? Update: According to this answer I should only generate a new token per session (i.e. so the same user gets the same token on the same form, until the token expires)

It is a good idea to regenerate both the token and session ID often. Given a pertinent attacker and a viable entry vector, it's just a matter of time until the attacker obtains both. If, however, at least one of both identifiers regenerates before the attacker is able to crack the current one, then no problem.

Given the updated question, how do I handle the situation where a created token expires between the time the user requests the form and then submits the form? (perhaps it had 10 minutes left, and they alt+tabbed out for a while) Re-direct them back to the form (re-populated, of course!) and generate a new session id + csrf token?

You can update cookies and CSRF tokens through AJAX if you want to give your client vast time to fill out a form.

Is there a different way to do this? Coding Horror indicates that SO generates a unique key for every HTML form sent to the client? How would I go about going down this route with the xsrf package, given that it wants a userID when generating a new key?

The more tightly bound a token is to a certain action that requires authentication, the more fine-grained control you have. If you can uniquely identify each form in your application then I'd say do it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 全部备份安卓app数据包括密码,可以复制到另一手机上运行
  • ¥15 Python3.5 相关代码写作
  • ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来
  • ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
  • ¥15 matlab代码解决,怎么运行
  • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动