dtoq41429 2018-05-02 09:06
浏览 181
已采纳

如何正确导入aws-sdk-go服务?

I am fairly new to the Go programming language and completely new to the Go SDK from AWS. I am trying to use a service but I have a strange problem where the types defined by the imported service are found, but the functions of the service are undefined.

This question is not about using the particular service, but just how to correctly import it. My code:

package auth

import (
    "log"

"github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go/aws"
    "github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go/service/cognitoidentityprovider"
)

func SignUpTest() {

input := cognitoidentityprovider.SignUpInput{
        Username: aws.String("example@mail.com"),
        Password: aws.String("test1234"),
    }

_, err := cognitoidentityprovider.SignUp(&input)

if err != nil {
        log.Fatal(err)
    }
}

I get the following error when running go build:

auth/signup.go:18:12: undefined: cognitoidentityprovider.SignUp

The autocomplete in my IDE also states that it can find the cognitoidentityprovider.SingUpInput struct, but it is unable to find the cognitoidentityprovider.SignUp function.

I use Go 1.10.1 on WSL Ubuntu. I use DEP 0.4.1 for package management. I verified that the AWS SDK is available in the vendor folder and that the cognitoidentityprovider package is available (the SignUp) function is also there.

What am I missing here?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsa4d4789789 2018-05-02 09:28
    关注

The error says it all. cognitoidentityprovider.SignUp isn't defined, because there is no symbol SignUp exported by the cognitoidentityprovider package.

I'm not really sure what you want to do instead, since I'm not familiar with that SDK, but you're trying to call a function that doesn't exist. I suggest re-examining the documentation or example you're following. You've probably made a simple mistake.

You seem to be confused by the CognitoIdentityProvider.SignUp instance method. But as that's an instance method, and not an exported function, it requires an instance of a CognitoIdentityProvider first:

cip := cognitoidentityprovider.New( ... )
    _, err := cip.SignUp(input)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私