douju1953 2017-12-27 08:19
浏览 456
已采纳

如何使用Golang在Postgres中批处理SQL语句

What is the fastest way to send batch requests to Postgres database using Golang? Each request contains 500-200000 rows.
Methods I know about are-
1. Using database/sql package's transaction Begin, Prepare, Commit.
2. Sending all data in one statement.
3. Sending a list of statements using sql.Exec() method.
Is there some other way to send batch requests without making a connection at every statement? If not which is the best way of these?

This question is similar to question at- Golang how do I batch sql statements with package database.sql

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duangewu5234 2017-12-27 08:34
    关注

There is a bit old depesz blog post on that. His programs are Perl scripts, but if you concentrate on SQL... Anyway - from DB perspective, you can use COPY, or INSERT with many rows in VALUES. It looks that around 20 is good choice, but it is worth to test that in your case. If performance is key factor, I would put around 2000-5000 rows per transaction. Also, from DB perspective transaction, and session are two separate things. So you can open session, and to many transactions in it.

For PostgreSQL starting new session per operation is really bad idea - DB spawns new process for each session. One of answers for the question you referred contains this. So you open connection, and then transaction, as it should be done.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于这个问题的解释说明
  • ¥200 询问:python实现大地主题正反算的程序设计,有偿
  • ¥15 smptlib使用465端口发送邮件失败
  • ¥200 总是报错,能帮助用python实现程序实现高斯正反算吗?有偿
  • ¥15 对于squad数据集的基于bert模型的微调
  • ¥15 为什么我运行这个网络会出现以下报错?CRNN神经网络
  • ¥20 steam下载游戏占用内存
  • ¥15 CST保存项目时失败