dss087358 2019-04-02 17:08
浏览 159

可以通过Go HTTP客户端访问TCP数据包详细信息吗?

I have a need to be able to validate TOS/DSCP marks on response data from a set of HTTP servers. Would it be possible, given a list of target URLs to test, if there is a way in go to generate the HTTP request, and then be able to examine the response's TCP packet details in order to obtain the TOS value?

My assumption at this point is that it may require creating a socket, and then dynamically generating a TCP packet that contains the HTTP request payload. I've been searching around to see if there were any libraries that would aid in this task, but haven't found anything specific yet.

Note: a simple TCP connection will not provide enough data - the target servers in question will alter TOS/DSCP marks dynamically based on the HTTP server name (so essentially, a single physical server will respond with different TOS marks depending on the vHost requested), so it is important to be able to verify the TOS on actual HTTP response packets, and not something simple like a ping. The TOS values in the TCP 3-way handshake cannot be trusted either - it must be a packet containing the HTTP data.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douchun2158 2019-04-06 21:42
    关注

I did end up solving this problem using gopacket/pcap and net/http.

In a nutshell, what I ended up doing is writing a function that creates a channel, and then calls a goroutine that does the actual packet capture and parsing. The goroutine passes the captured TOS value back to the channel, and then the original function does the http request, and then reads the channel to get the TOS result. Still a bit of a work-in-progress, but so far, this solution seems to be working fairly well.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码