doumiang2297 2016-03-05 18:34
浏览 150
已采纳

带有模板字符串的kubectl get失败,类型不兼容,无法进行比较

I have to check if my application container in a replication controller runs on a certain port. Here is the command with the go template string that I'm using.

kubectl get rc my-rc --namespace=nightly --template='{{range .spec.template.spec.containers}}{{if .ports}}{{range .ports}}{{if .containerPort}}{{if eq .containerPort 5445}}{{end}}{{end}}{{end}}{{end}}{{end}}'

I think it is not a string comparison since it is a port. even string comparison throws an error "error calling eq: incompatible types for comparison'"

I could just fetch an array of container ports and do the comparison outside but want to get it done inside the go template.

I am new to Go lang. Appreciate any suggestions to accomplish this using template string or using a template file.. Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujiao1948 2016-03-05 18:47
    关注

Inspecting the .containerPort with printf "%T" .containerPort shows that it's a float64. if you compare your port with a trailing 5445.0 it should work.

You also have some unnecessary if statements.

--template='{{range .spec.template.spec.containers}}{{range .ports}}{{if eq .containerPort 5445.0}}True{{end}}{{end}}{{end}}'

Your example was also missing the -o="go-template" flag to specify the output as a Go template.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?