dongxian1699 2017-05-02 17:46
浏览 195
已采纳

当不支持沙箱操作时,有没有办法让bazel使用沙箱目录?

I'm running bazel inside of a docker container. Locally, when I run bazel with no flags I get the following warning:

WARNING: Sandboxed execution is not supported on your system and thus hermeticity of actions cannot be guaranteed. See http://bazel.build/docs/bazel-user-manual.html#sandboxing for more information. You can turn off this warning via --ignore_unsupported_sandboxing.

And while I lose some guarantees about hermeticity, Bazel still creates all the sandboxing directories before running any of my genrules.

However, in CI, I'm not seeing that warning and instead just get failures when sandboxing is attempted. So I passed --genrule_strategy=standalone to stop the crash, but now my genrules are executing right in the workspace, which I definitely don't want.

Is there a way for me to get the behavior I'm seeing locally, where explicit sandboxing calls are being disabled because they would fail but the tmp directory creation with srcs/deps/data being copied over correctly still happens?

Either a flag I could pass to bazel to trigger that behavior, or something I could do to my system to convince bazel that sandboxing is not supported there?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douyan4900 2017-05-02 20:06
    关注

What bazel version are you using which crashes when it tries to use sandboxing? I suspect c2d773ef4c0916a44fd7936f7bbc22ec55102915 will resolve that problem because it makes the detection of whether the sandbox works much more robust, which seems like it would then do what you're looking for.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)