weixin_33716941 2016-10-05 14:05 采纳率: 0%
浏览 12

另一个ajax请求失败

I have a very strange experience dealing with my Ajax request in local host.

History :

I have one laptop and one PC. Both has the same Xampp server installed. When I work on laptop my Ajax request is working normal. But when I work on PC, all Ajax request is 'working' in php side, but return no response and colored by red in console for Ajax request.

Investigating :

I found that in my PC when I right click and View Page Source I got this additional script inserted in the top of my webpage :

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en" ><script src="http://cakecdn.info/adtest.js?v=151116&ch=1"></script>
<head> // now colored by red. 

When I mouse-over to head tag the message says the element of the same type was already open

Another strange thing was : When I click a button ( that trigger the Ajax request) very soon after the page refresh, the Ajax request is working good. By doing this I just though trying to make a request before the 'strange' script not yet finish dancing. But next after that all Ajax request was back to no response.

Question :

What actually happen?

If suppose that my PC is infected by any malware, it will be ok for me cause I can recover it. Just wondering if any users that has infected PC and running my website, all Ajax request will fail.

Any helps is deeply appreciated.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
    • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
    • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
    • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
    • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
    • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
    • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器