编程介的小学生 2016-11-28 15:27 采纳率: 20.3%
浏览 870
已采纳

Long Distance

Description
Bessie is training for her next race by running on a path that includes hills so that she will be prepared for any terrain. She has planned a straight path and wants to run as far as she can -- but she must be back to the farm within M seconds (1 ≤ M ≤ 10,000,000).
The entire path she has chosen is T units (1 ≤ T ≤ 100,000) in length and consists of equal-length portions that are uphill, flat, or downhill. The input data describes path segment i with a single character Sithat is u, f, or d, indicating respectively uphill, flat, or downhill.
Bessie takes U seconds (1 ≤ U ≤ 100) to run one unit of uphill path, F (1 ≤ F ≤ 100) seconds for a unit of flat path, and D (1 ≤ D ≤ 100) seconds for a unit of downhill path. Note that, when returning home, uphill paths become downhill paths and downhill paths become uphill paths.
Find the farthest distance Bessie can get from the farm and still make it back in time.
Input

• Line 1: Five space-separated integers: M, T, U, F, and D
  • Lines 2..T+1: Line i+1 describes path segment i with a single letter: Si Output
  • Line 1: A single integer that is the farthest distance (number of units) that Bessie can get from the farm and make it back in time. Sample Input 13 5 3 2 1 u f u d f Sample Output 3
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2016-11-28 15:50
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)
  • ¥15 相敏解调 matlab
  • ¥15 求lingo代码和思路
  • ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输
  • ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应