编程介的小学生 2017-04-18 15:11 采纳率: 20.3%
浏览 657
已采纳

Bounty hunter

Bounty hunter is a hero who always moves along cities to earn money by his power. One day he decides to N cities one by one

At the beginning ,Bounty hunter has X money and Y points of Attack force. At day 1, he will goes to city 1, then city 2 at day 2, city 3 at day 3, ... At last ,he goes to city N at day N and leaves it at day N+1. In each city, he can increase his attack force by money and earn some money by accepting a task. In the city i, it costs him ai money to increase one point of attack force. And he can gets bi*yi money after finishing the task in city i while yi is his attack force after his increasing at city i.

As it's known to all that money is the life of Bounty hunter, he wants to own as much money as he can after leaving city N. Please find out the maximal moeny he can get.

PS1: when Bounty hunter leaves a city he won't come back.

PS2: Bounty hunter can increases his attack force by any real numbers he wants, if the money is enough. For example, if he has 7 money and the unit price of attack force at the city he stays now is 2, he can spend 3 money to increase attack force by 1.5.

PS3: After Bounty hunter finishes the task he will leave the city at once. It means he can and only can increase his attack force before he finishes the task and gets the money at the same city.

Input

The first line of the input is three integers N,X,Y, (0≤N,X,Y≤100000) following is N lines. In the i-th line has two real number ai and bi.(0≤bi≤1,0<ai≤100000)

Output

Output the maximal money he can get.Two decimal places reserved. We promise that the answer is less than 1e15

Sample Input

1 10 0
1.0 1.0

3 13 5
7.0 1.0
1.1 0.6
1.0 0.6
Sample Output

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-05-03 15:53
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 表达式必须是可修改的左值
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)
  • ¥50 mac mini外接显示器 画质字体模糊
  • ¥15 TLS1.2协议通信解密
  • ¥40 图书信息管理系统程序编写
  • ¥20 Qcustomplot缩小曲线形状问题