编程介的小学生 2017-04-20 02:13 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 723
已采纳

Shinryaku! Kero Musume

2300 years ago, Moriya Suwako was defeated by Yasaka Kanako in the Great Suwa War. As the goddess of mountains in Gensokyo, she was planning to make a comeback and regain faith among humans.

TH_KeroSuwako.jpg
To achieve her great plan, she decides to build shrines in human villages. Of course, each village can bulid at most one shrine. If she builds a shrine in the i-th village, she can get Fi faith points.

Because of geological differences and the Quantum Entanglement theory, each village has one and only one "entangled" village Pi (it is a kind of one-way relationship). If Suwako builds shrines both in the i-th village and the Pi-th village, the faith she get from the i-th village will changes by Gi points (it can result to a negative value of faith points). If she only builds a shrine in the Pi-th village, but not in the i-th village, the faith she get will not changes.

Now, please help Suwako to find out the maximal faith points she can get.

Input

There are multiple test cases. For each test case:

The first line contains an integer N (2 <= N <= 100000) indicates the number of villages in Gensokyo. Then followed by N lines, each line contains three integers Fi (0 <= Fi <= 100000) Gi (-100000 <= Gi <= 100000) Pi (1 <= Pi <= N and Pi will not point to the i-th village itself).

Output

For each test case, output the maximal faith points that Suwako can get.

Sample Input

3 -1 2
2 -2 1
3 -2 2
4 -3 3
2 -1 1
5 -2 2
Sample Output

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-05-05 03:35
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画