编程介的小学生 2017-08-25 01:46 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 729
已采纳

Bounty hunter

Bounty hunter is a hero who always moves along cities to earn money by his power. One day he decides to N cities one by one

At the beginning ,Bounty hunter has X money and Y points of Attack force. At day 1, he will goes to city 1, then city 2 at day 2, city 3 at day 3, ... At last ,he goes to city N at day N and leaves it at day N+1. In each city, he can increase his attack force by money and earn some money by accepting a task. In the city i, it costs him ai money to increase one point of attack force. And he can gets bi*yi money after finishing the task in city i while yi is his attack force after his increasing at city i.

As it's known to all that money is the life of Bounty hunter, he wants to own as much money as he can after leaving city N. Please find out the maximal moeny he can get.

PS1: when Bounty hunter leaves a city he won't come back.

PS2: Bounty hunter can increases his attack force by any real numbers he wants, if the money is enough. For example, if he has 7 money and the unit price of attack force at the city he stays now is 2, he can spend 3 money to increase attack force by 1.5.

PS3: After Bounty hunter finishes the task he will leave the city at once. It means he can and only can increase his attack force before he finishes the task and gets the money at the same city.

Input

The first line of the input is three integers N,X,Y, (0≤N,X,Y≤100000) following is N lines. In the i-th line has two real number ai and bi.(0≤bi≤1,0<ai≤100000)

Output

Output the maximal money he can get.Two decimal places reserved. We promise that the answer is less than 1e15

Sample Input

1 10 0
1.0 1.0

3 13 5
7.0 1.0
1.1 0.6
1.0 0.6
Sample Output

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-08-27 16:37
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么