hurriedly% 2010-02-02 14:00 采纳率: 100%
浏览 770
已采纳

更改上传文件的最大大小

I have a website hosted on a PC I have no access to. I have an upload form allowing people to upload mp3 files up to 30MB big. My server side script is done in PHP.

Every time I try and upload a file, I receive an error claiming that the file exceeds the maximum size allowed, so I need to increase the size. My research on the web suggested changing the .htaccess file which I do not have access to, so that won't work. Others suggested that I should add a custom php.ini file to my root which did not work. Any other suggestions?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2184513/change-the-maximum-upload-file-size

• 写回答

13条回答 默认 最新

• elliott.david 2010-02-02 14:05
    关注

You need to set the value of upload_max_filesize and post_max_size in your php.ini :

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
    upload_max_filesize = 40M

; Must be greater than or equal to upload_max_filesize
    post_max_size = 40M

After modifying php.ini file(s), you need to restart your HTTP server to use new configuration.

If you can't change your php.ini, you're out of luck. You cannot change these values at run-time; uploads of file larger than the value specified in php.ini will have failed by the time execution reaches your call to ini_set.

See the Description of core php.ini directives.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(12条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?