MAO-EYE 2010-05-20 00:44 采纳率: 100%
浏览 351
已采纳

为什么 jquery。 不发送会话 cookie 的方法?

After logging in via $.ajax() to a site, I am trying to send a second $.ajax() request to that site - but when I check the headers sent using FireBug, there is no session cookie being included in the request.

What am I doing wrong?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2870371/why-is-jquerys-ajax-method-not-sending-my-session-cookie

• 写回答

10条回答 默认 最新

• ℙℕℤℝ 2011-03-24 16:23
    关注

AJAX calls only send Cookies if the url you're calling is on the same domain as your calling script.

This may be a Cross Domain Problem.

Maybe you tried to call a url from www.domain-a.com while your calling script was on www.domain-b.com (In other words: You made a Cross Domain Call in which case the browser won't sent any cookies to protect your privacy).

In this case your options are:

• Write a small proxy which resides on domain-b and forwards your requests to domain-a. Your browser will allow you to call the proxy because it's on the same server as the calling script.
      This proxy then can be configured by you to accept a cookie name and value parameter which it can send to domain-a. But for this to work you need to know the cookie's name and value your server on domain-a wants for authentication.
    • If you're fetching JSON objects try to use a JSONP request instead. jQuery supports these. But you need to alter your service on domain-a so that it returns valid JSONP responds.

Glad if that helped even a little bit.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(9条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统