bug^君 2012-04-03 00:20 采纳率: 25%
浏览 168
已采纳

组织多文件的 Go 项目

Note: this question is related to this one, but two years is a very long time in Go history.

What is the standard way to organize a Go project during development ?

My project is a single package mypack, so I guess I put all the .go files in a mypack directory.

But then, I would like to test it during development so I need at least a file declaring the main package, so that I can do go run trypack.go

How should I organize this ? Do I need to do go install mypack each time I want to try it ?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9985559/organizing-a-multiple-file-go-project

• 写回答

7条回答 默认 最新

• 笑故挽风 2012-04-03 00:26
    关注

I would recommend reviewing this page on How to Write Go Code

It documents both how to structure your project in a go build friendly way, and also how to write tests. Tests do not need to be a cmd using the main package. They can simply be TestX named functions as part of each package, and then go test will discover them.

The structure suggested in that link in your question is a bit outdated, now with the release of Go 1. You no longer would need to place a pkg directory under src. The only 3 spec-related directories are the 3 in the root of your GOPATH: bin, pkg, src . Underneath src, you can simply place your project mypack, and underneath that is all of your .go files including the mypack_test.go

go build will then build into the root level pkg and bin.

So your GOPATH might look like this:

~/projects/
        bin/
        pkg/
        src/
          mypack/
            foo.go
            bar.go
            mypack_test.go

export GOPATH=$HOME/projects

$ go build mypack
    $ go test mypack

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(6条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 单元格显示进度及值
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配